JAMES ARTHUR SAY YOU WON'T LET GO - Dicas da Lu

quarta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2016

JAMES ARTHUR SAY YOU WON'T LET GO


I met you in the dark 
You lit me up
You made me feel as though 
I was enough 
We danced the night away 
We drank too much 
I held your hair back when 
You were throwing up
For a minute, I was stone cold sober
Then you smiled over your shoulder
And you asked me to stay over
I pulled you closer to my chestI said, I already told ya 
But you'd never know I think that you should get some rest 
I knew I loved you then 
But I wanna stay with you 
Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go I know 
I needed you But I never showed 
I wake you up with some breakfast in bed 
Until we're grey and old
 Just say you won't let go 
Just say you won't let go 
 I'll bring you coffee 
And I'll thank my lucky stars for that night With a kiss on your head 
And I'll take the kids to school 
Wave them goodbye
 When you looked over your shoulder 
And I swear that everyday you'll get better 
For a minute, I forget that I'm older 
I wanna dance with you right now, oh And you look as beautiful as ever 
You make me feel this way somehow 
And I wanna stay with you 
I'm so in love with you 
And I hope you know 
Darling your love is more than its worth in gold 
We've come so far my dear 
Look how we've grown 
Until we're grey and old 
I'm gonna love you till Just say you won't let go 
Just say you won't let go 
 I wanna live with you 
Even when we're ghosts 
Cause you were always there for me 
When I needed you most 
 My lungs give out 
Just say you won't let go I promise till death we part 
Like in our vows
So I wrote this song for you 
Now everybody knows 
Cause it's just you and me 
Until we're grey and old 
Just say you won't let go 
 Just say you won't let go 
Oh, just say you won't let go


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário